Frequently Asked Questions
I attended Unite, why should I attend this event?
A Day with Shopify is an event that provides content created by partners for partners. It focuses on peer collaboration and connection, and will help you access:
- Actionable takeaways to help grow your business.
- Affirmation that you’re doing something right, and the context needed to demystify your business decisions.
- Skill exchanges that will help you grow, and guide you through the latest in the field of ecommerce.
Who should attend this conference?
All sorts of folks are welcome: web designers, developers, marketers, agency leads, etc.
Do you need more speakers or sponsors for the event?
Yes! If you’re interested in speaking at or sponsoring A Day with Shopify, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s included in the ticket price?
- Seven value-packed sessions
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Lunch (let us know if you have any dietary requirements when booking)
- A post-event mixer
How many tickets can I purchase?
- We’ve implemented a limit of eight tickets per company to allow as many partners as possible to attend A Day with Shopify. If you’d like to discuss additional tickets, please inquire through email@example.com.
- A 15% discount is available for groups of 2+. Please enter GROUP when booking.
Are there special hotel rates for attendees?
We have special rates for most hotels that will be released on each city-specific page shortly. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
We aim to ensure that people have equal access to all A Day with Shopify events. All venues are accessible, but if you need alternative formats or other reasonable adjustments, or you have any general questions or concerns regarding venue accessibility, please contact email@example.com and the team will be happy to help.